[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Novelist Added Content

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Mar 21 15:03:19 EDT 2013

I have a branch that has some of the basics we use:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/tsbere/apache_lib_urls

For our production system I added another file to be loaded for
novelist codes:

RewriteMap libnovelu txt:/openils/conf/libnovelu.txt

A lookup in it:

RewriteRule . - [E=libnovelu:${libnovelu:%{ENV:libcode}|NONE}]

And a rule to activate it:

RewriteCond %{ENV:libnovelu} !^NONE$
RewriteRule . -
[E=OILS_NOVELIST_URL:http://imageserver.ebscohost.com/eit/eitinit.js?auth=profile&profile=%{ENV:libnovelu}&pwd=COMMONPASSWORD&cfg=Y]

Obviously you would need to adjust as needed, possibly including the
entire URL instead of just the profile code if each library has
different passwords and such.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium