[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Novelist Added Content

Michael Schell MSchell at forterie.library.on.ca
Thu Mar 21 14:49:08 EDT 2013

Thanks for the Reply Thomas,

We are using different subdomains (ie. forterie.niagaraevergreen.ca and lincoln.niagaraevergreen.ca) so rewrite maps could possibly work.  Could you tell me about using rewrite maps in this context like I'm 5 years old?  I just checked the apache docs page and followed the concept but not how to
 implement.  currently my eg_vhost.conf file has and entry of:

# Novelist
SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_URL http://imageserver.ebscohost.com/novelistselect/ns2init.js
SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_PROFILE s******8.main.novsel2
SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_PASSWORD d******Y8UiwprAA