[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Are any libraries using OCLC WorldCat Local and/or Worldshare?

Denise Cross dcross at qcc.mass.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:03:34 EDT 2013

We had WorldCat Local, but discontinued it when we migrated to Evergreen because OCLC has not developed interoperability with Evergreen.  But OCLC claims we could develop the programing to display the item location and availability within WCL for our holdings.  We loved this feature when we had our old system and would like it back.  Has any Evergreen library done this already?  If so, I'd like to ask you some questions about what it took to accomplish.  Thanks.

-Denise Cross
Coordinator for Library Technical Services and Systems
Alden Library
Quinsigamond Community College