[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Converting large numbers of patron records to inactive

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu May 9 11:11:04 EDT 2013

I think Jason's is a bit more elegant but if you have a specific need for
that kind of criteria that can be done a slightly more involved SQL
statement to run periodically too (daily).

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>