[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Converting large numbers of patron records to inactive

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu May 9 10:59:18 EDT 2013

> Would it be possible to have a set of criteria like:
<snip>

If not not using expire dates set far in the future, it may be simpler
to just base it off of expire date.  If the account has been expired
for over X amount of time, then flag the account inactive.  What do
you think?  We could do that with a one-line SQL command made to run
periodically.

--
Jason Etheridge