[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auto Print Slips

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Fri May 10 10:07:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

Many of our libraries use the Checkin Modifier Auto-Print Holds and Transit Slips.  Soon our libraries will have an automated delivery system and will no longer need to print the Transit Slip but will want to continue to print the Holds Slip.

Has anyone successfully separated out the auto print to allow it for one type of slip but not the other?

I have tested the settings in Local Admin|Do Not Attempt Auto Print but the problem with that setting is that it also suppresses the alert dialog boxes.  Staff need the alert dialog which makes it obvious to staff that the item is going in transit.

Joan

Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services
jkranich at cwmars.org