[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RDA Tags

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri May 10 11:32:07 EDT 2013

I just wanted to mention that I created a page on the EG wiki for RDA
issues, and I added a section for post recommended steps to customize
older EGsystems to work with RDA. In case those that have already
updated their older systems had a moment to share the steps they took.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=cataloging:rda

Thanks,
Yamil