[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need Help on Action Event Trigger Mechanism

Bill Coffey bill.coffey at waynegov.com
Fri May 10 14:18:40 EDT 2013

We are currently using evergreen 2.3.1 and I am having difficulty in getting our 3 Day Courtesy Notices setup right.
Our Patrons are getting the Hold Notices, but not the 3 Day Courtesy Notice.
Everything appears ok in the template and when I do a test it shows the note as the template is written.
What I need is some ideas on what could be wrong.
I recently added the BCC to the template to the 3 day notice.
I think something is wrong on their end, but am wanting to make sure I try verify all is ok on my end also.
Thanks.

Bill Coffey
Wayne County Public Library
System Administrator