[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials roadmap published + write access requests

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Thu May 16 11:02:06 EDT 2013

Hi Mark!

I think you just started the discussion. I hope you keep going.

I think one of the issues is already under development (not because of me).
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap:2.5

If anyone wants write access to the Serials Roadmap to do whatever you
feel is smart, drop me an email and I'll add your email to the allowed-list.

OAK