[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3 day Courtesy Notice not being received

Bill Coffey bill.coffey at waynegov.com
Fri May 17 08:37:43 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your responses.
Because of your responses we have been able to fix the problem.
They found the culprit, it was an extra line in our 3-day-notice configuration that would prevent emails being sent to some ISPs.
Hope this helps fix others that have this problem.

Bill Coffey
Wayne County Public Library
System Administrator
1001 E. Ash St.