[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Verification of Patron Data

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Thu May 16 20:16:34 EDT 2013

We have a pre-expire email (run from an action trigger) that gets sent 30 days before the account expires to let the patron know that their privileges will expire in 30 days.
I will have to look in the morning, but IIRC ~70% of those who were emailed had renewed vs ~50% last time I checked the numbers.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21