[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] No Matchpoint error on checkout 2.3.5

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Wed May 22 15:16:39 EDT 2013

I'm in the process of getting a library up and running in our system.  They are in the system with policies in place and patrons being added and have recently received some transit items from other libraries to checkout to their patrons.

The only problem is that when they do check the item out, they receive the error "no matchpoint" and nothing else.  It appears that their own items checkout just fine, but outside items are the only ones throwing this exception.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Roanoke Public Library
817-491-2691