[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] No Matchpoint error on checkout 2.3.5

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Wed May 22 15:38:37 EDT 2013

That's what is really strange here, all of our policies are open ended.  Library X at library <blank>, for all users.

Only for very specific details do we set that specific of a rule.  There are a set of rules for each libraries that have been working at all locations until this most recent addition.

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Roanoke Public Library
817-491-2691