[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] No Matchpoint error on checkout 2.3.5

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu May 23 10:38:14 EDT 2013

For those following along.... this ended up being an issue with the way
rules were being applied to the specific circulation scenario.  The max
fine rate value was missing from the library-specific rules and the
system responded by trying to look for another rule higher up in the
consortium via fallthrough to inherit the entry for it.  Unfortunately,
there wasn't any rule higher up to inherit from, so it complained about
not finding a matchpoint when trying to checkout the material.

Presumably, I suppose this means that either at the library specific
rule (or higher up in the org tree), there must be enough information to
eventually generate a complete circulation entry.  At minimum, you need
to include circulate, duration, recurring fine rate, and max fine.

Hope this helps in case anyone encounters issues in the future.

-- Ben