[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] No Matchpoint error on checkout 2.3.5

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Thu May 23 14:54:40 EDT 2013

Thanks, Ben, for the easy-to-follow summary.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>