[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] sudden problem with cataloging

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 30 17:32:50 EDT 2013

Deana,

A caveat  --- PINES has not implemented serials yet, so any suggestions I
make are based on experience with just the cataloging interface.

Did the person log off and back in and still get the error message? If
they haven't tried it, exit Evergreen completely and then try again.

Was the staff person merrily receiving successfully and suddenly got the
error message? Or was this a different person with different credentials?
If the later, make sure they have the correct permissions and the correct
work location set for the login credentials.

Others may have more targeted suggestions to the serials interface.

Elaine

  _____

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128