[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Opinions needed on copying patron data to the clipboard

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Nov 6 17:01:58 EST 2013

If a person needs confirmation, won't they get it when they try to paste
into something?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Boyer, Jason A <JBoyer1 at library.in.gov>wrote:

>  My thoughts are that even a single alert that has only an ok button and
> isn't an actual error is one too many. I'm looking at you, "Action
> Succeeded." "BLAH Copied to Clipboard" is a close second in the ire raising
> dept.
>

> Jason
>

> --
>
> Jason Boyer
>
> Indiana State Library
>
> http://library.in.gov/
>
> 317-234-2128

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>