[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Opinions needed on copying patron data to the clipboard

Aaron Z aaronz at pls-net.org
Thu Nov 7 09:55:46 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----
I agree. Thinking further (and looking forward to web versions of Evergreen), just allowing one to highlight the data and right click to copy (especially in the case of the "Patron Details" sidebar) would be a better solution...

Aaron Zsembery
Library Systems Analyst

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21