[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Opinions needed on copying patron data to the clipboard

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Thu Nov 7 13:02:10 EST 2013

For the simple yes/no vote I'll add my voice as a heavy daily user of
the staff client that I prefer not to have an extra click.

Long term, however, I agree that the click link to copy is probably
very weird to new Evergreeners, and that a click to copy button or the
more standard highlight/control-v would likely seem more natural to
people.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head