[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Online DIG AsciiDoc training scheduled for Wed. Nov. 13th 11 AM EST

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Nov 11 12:02:26 EST 2013

Hello,

I wanted to announce that the online DIG AsciiDoc training will be held this Wednesday, November 13th at 11 AM EST. This training is in preparation of the 2013 DIG hack-a-way happening on Friday, November 15th.

I will be using a Google Hangout "On Air," so you can just passively watch in realtime through a special Youtube URL, or you can contact me to be invited to the actual Google Hangout so you can ask questions while I talk.

I will start the Hangout a little before 11 AM EST to give me time to set up everything, and be able to post the hangout URL on the list. Also to give me time invite those that want to join.

Please feel free to contact me if you have Google Hangout questions, or if you want to be invited to the Google hangout (Free Google Plus account required).

Thanks in advance,
Yamil