[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About Serial Missing items

Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 1 10:42:22 EDT 2013

Good morning,

Our site is on Evergreen 2.4.1, recently we found two journal titles copy 2 items went missing (were deleted in a batch, but we never made the action), with the help of our support team, those items were recovered. But after a while, some of the items went missing again.

Just wondering is other site having the similar problem?

Thanks,

Rita Liu
Information Resources Management | Gestion des ressources d'information | Statistics Canada Library | Bibliothèque de Statistique Canada
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 R
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-6045
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939