[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation History Tracking

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue Oct 1 14:19:12 EDT 2013

Deanna,

If a patron goes into their online account, under "account preferences,"
there is a tab "search preferences" where they can select (or deselect)
"Keep history of checked out items?"

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>