[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen & Software Performance Analysis

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Mon Oct 14 13:16:42 EDT 2013

On 09/25/2013 01:19 PM, Rogan Hamby wrote:

> Obviously, I don't expect Catalyst to speak for other vendors.  But I
> hope that all the vendors in the community are as dedicated to sharing
> as you are and I look forward to seeing more of what you've developed
> while working with KCLS.  Certainly other vendors such as Equinox and
> Emerald Data have been similarity minded and I think it helps the
> community as a whole to have strong vendors participating.

FTR:

The issue with CMD sharing is we are busy. It isn't about trying to make
life difficult. We are huge proponents of the Open Source model (see our
PostgreSQL.Org contributions). However, Evergreen is a customer driven
project for us. If we have time we will certainly give more info on the
work we have done, but frankly, we don't right now. We are too busy
serving customers.

Sincerely,

JD

--