[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2014 Conference Call for Proposals (REMINDER)

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Oct 18 12:52:10 EDT 2013

Hi Terran,

I just want to jump in to say I think a presentation on KPAC would be
positively received by the community. There are not many sites that have
implemented KPAC, so I don't know that you could get a panel together,
but I think a presentation either on your own or in conjunction with
another KPAC site might work.

Our consortia here have asked questions about the technical side of
implementing KPAC, but we've also had questions about the process of
incorporating input from youth services staff, deciding on the topics
that will be reflected, etc. I could see a presentation focusing on
either side of the equation as being useful.

Kathy