[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need community suggestions for back-filling EG documentation

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Oct 15 10:51:28 EDT 2013

Hola,

I am part of the Evergreen Oversight Board (EOB) and the Documentation Interest Group (DIG), and would like to get some suggestions from the EG community relating to documentation. The EOB would like to fund the creation of non-existing EG documentation. The EOB would like to get suggestions from the EG community of what area, workflow, or feature that currently completely lacks documentation the EOB should target in this project.

With your suggestions the EOB will be able to finish formalizing a proposal based on the size and complexity of the documentation area selected for this proposal. My expectation is that for this project only one specific documentation target will be addressed, but depending on the success of this approach, we may try again in the future.

Please let me know what areas that have never been documented you would like addressed.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator