[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need community suggestions for back-filling EG documentation

John Mundy jmundy at tcpclibrary.org
Wed Oct 16 11:11:15 EDT 2013

Broadly, the reports module needs better documentation. Specifically, what
the fields are, what they do, and how they relate.

When I used to work with Millennium you had Item records, Bib records,
Patron Records, and Order records (and that was it).

You could use Bib records connected to item and order records, Patron
records connected to item records, I don't recall what order records
connected to, Item records connected to Bib records and Patron records.

I still am pretty new to Evergreen and as I create or modify reports I find
myself often puzzled about how the different fields fit together. Maybe even
a comprehensive list of which fields are where with definitions.

Thanks,
John

Director
Perry County Public Library