[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need community suggestions for back-filling EG documentation

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 16 11:26:02 EDT 2013

John,

I'll share this, since I don't know of anything better that has superseded it.  In 2008, PINES/GPLS staff, with assistance from a volunteer from a PINES library, created a basic and an advanced reporting guide that applied to Evergreen 1.2, but is still somewhat useful since the basics of Evergreen report operation still apply:

http://pines.georgialibraries.org/pines/pines-evergreen-reports-documentation

It doesn't include information on nullability selection, and I'm sure the reports sources have changed, but it might be a good basis for creating up-to-date documentation.

While it is not marked as such, we tend to share our documentation under the CC BY-SA license.  If anyone needs that explictly noted on those documents for copying's sake, just let me know and I'll work to get that done.

Hope that's helpful,

Chris