[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need community suggestions for back-filling EG documentation

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Oct 16 11:17:47 EDT 2013

I would echo John's words.  I know most people cringe when it comes to
reports and having better/more documentation might alleviate some of that.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>