[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need community suggestions for back-filling EG documentation

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 16 15:18:16 EDT 2013

My suggestion would be for more detailed documentation on the Alternate Serial Control View, creating a subscription specifically. I'd like to see step by step instructions with screen captures on what to expect.

This is not an area where we have no documentation, however, what is available is sparse. I am trying to set up an additional stream and cannot as there are not many details on the specific workflow.

Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator |Coordonnatrice du système intégrée de la bibliothèque
Information Management Division | Division de la gestion de l'information
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4576
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939