[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hackaway staff client experiment (and then some) / AngularJS

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Tue Oct 15 12:02:21 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I just (finally!) posted to our blog about my Evergreen Hackaway staff
client experiments.  The gist of the post is that AngularJS is pretty neat,
we should think about using it.

http://blog.esilibrary.com/2013/10/15/hacking-away-a-web-based-staff-client/

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/random.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/berick/web-staff-ui-angular

I don't go into a lot of technical detail (and blog posts are not the best
for discussions, anyway), so if anyone has questions or wants to discuss
the code in more detail, here seems like a good place.

Thanks,

-b

--
Bill Erickson