[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Staff Client Prototype Project

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Mon Oct 21 12:44:09 EDT 2013

Hi All,

As many of you know, the Evergreen staff client is built on a product
called XULRunner, which is no longer considered a viable long-term option
as a software platform.  In an effort to kickstart the development of the
new browser-based staff client, I would like to propose a development
project to build a small staff client prototype.  The two primary goals of
this project are to take steps toward solidifying/documenting community
development strategies and to offer a functioning proof of concept
application for testing and feedback.

We are seeking sponsorship for this project in the amount of $32,000.

For further details, please see our proposal document:

http://yeti.esilibrary.com/dev/pub/EvergreenWebStaffClientPrototype.pdf

We appreciate any and all support, input, and collaboration on this
project.

Thanks,

-b

--