[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] workstation login tracking

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Mon Oct 21 16:57:32 EDT 2013

Hi all!

I am wondering if there is a way to tell who was logged in to a given workstation at a given time? We are having difficulty getting items to the correct location. I can easily tell when and at which workstation the items were checked in, and I can put that together with my knowledge of who usually works on which station at that time, but I was wondering if there is a way to see this information through the staff client?

Thanks!

Deana

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library