[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] workstation login tracking

Dale, Dawn ddale at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 21 17:05:43 EDT 2013

Deana,

Look in the Admin menu under Local Admin. At the very bottom of the list there is a "work log".  You should be able to use that to tell who was logged in when. You may have to turn on the activity meter in the Admin menu for it to work, I am not sure.

Dawn Dale
PINES Helpdesk Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place