[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question regarding item records

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 23 10:30:14 EDT 2013

Hi Deana,

Those values are not item attributes, but are defined by circulation policies (Admin -> Local Administration -> Circulation Policies).  In turn, circulation policies are often based on item attributes, especially circulation modifier and/or MARC type.  I would make sure the items have the appropriate circulation modifier and make sure there are circulation (and hold) policies in place for those circulation modifiers.

Hope that's helpful,

Chris