[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking development partners for icon project

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Oct 29 13:15:36 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Rodgers Memorial Library in Hudson, NH has joined us in this development
partnership to support Multiple Value Fields in Evergreen. Among the
many benefits from this development project will be more flexibility in
determining which formats are represented by icons in the catalog (e.g.
DVD, Large Print, e-books, etc.) This project is important to our users
to help them more easily identify the format of a given item.

We still need more contributors to make this project happen. If anyone
is interested in the project, please let me know. I'll be happy to
forward along the Statement of Work and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator