[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] report to find holds?

Holly Brennan haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us
Wed Oct 30 18:55:55 EDT 2013

This is part of the question I sent out earlier, but since I received an answer to the complicated part I figured I'd try again with a smaller/simpler email. (So please excuse the double posting)

Is there a way to find items that have holds placed on them, based on location? The best process would be a report that can pull "items on hold" and "location = In Process" that we can run every few days. It does not need to be fancy and integrated like the standard Pull List.

We're still on 2.3.4, so maybe this is an option on 2.4 or 2.5? I haven't had any luck searching chat/wiki/Launchpad/release notes.

If you don't know, but are interested in this option, speak up! I can start a Launchpad campaign if it's not in the works already.

Thanks!

-          Holly

Holly Brennan
Library Technician II