[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] LYRASIS Offers Evergreen Services

Jennifer Bielewski jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 3 12:26:25 EDT 2013

Hello,
LYRASIS would like to remain on the Evergreen website as an Evergreen Paid Support Services Page. I am providing the requested information:

 *   Name of company/organization: LYRASIS
 *   Contact person: Jennifer Bielewski
 *   Contact email:  digitalservices at lyrasis.org.
 *   Web site address: http://www.lyrasis.org
 *   Brief description of services:

LYRASIS offers set up, migration services, hosting and training for libraries to implement the Evergreen Open Source Integrated Library System:
Implementation Services - LYRASIS will coordinate and manage the project, working with you to schedule demos, harvest data, train your staff and assist you to achieve a successful migration
Technical Support - Get the help you need with our online project management and documentation system, email and phone application support. With hosting, you can get self-service access to 24/7 documentation support and asynchronous support via email and telephone support during the hours of 7am - 8pm ET.
Hosting Services - LYRASIS uses a US-based secure hosting facility with enterprise-class hardware dedicated to our services and robust network connectivity to the country's top tier Internet service providers.
Training - Be prepared and make sure your staff is up-to-date with free web demos, online training and face-to-face courses on Evergreen ILS
Thank you,
Jennifer Bielewski
Digital Technology Services Representative
LYRASIS
jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org<mailto:jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 3848 Main
770-548-1698 Cell