[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Paid Support Services page

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Sep 3 12:10:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,

In accordance with the new policy for getting listed on the Evergreen
Paid Support Services page, I updated the page today with the list of
providers that have followed the new guidelines to date. The page is
located at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies.
Please take a moment to check the page and let me know if I made any
errors in your listing.

The following companies previously listed on the page were removed
because they have not yet followed the new guidelines:

Backstage Library Works
ByWater Solutions
Catalyst IT Services
Edoceo
EduSys, Inc.
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.
LYRASIS
PTFS Europe
Cherry Hill Company
Libdata

To be added to the page, paid support providers should follow the new
policy, available at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:listing_policy,
by sending an e-mail to the general list and by ensuring that your web
site contains a link back to the Evergreen community web site.

Thank you,
Kathy Lussier

--
Kathy Lussier