[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Shortname

Kermit Krug Kermit.Krug at quality-books.com
Fri Sep 6 12:42:29 EDT 2013

I work in the IT department for Quality Books Inc, a small press book vendor for public and school libraries.  We sell to a considerable number of libraries that use Evergreen, and we try to utilize Evergreen's SRU facility with an ISBN search to avoid selling titles to the library that they already hold.  The SRU URL syntax requires the shortname of the library.  Is there any surefire way to determine the library shortnames for the individual libraries in a consortium?

Thanks!