[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC: Consortia Survey

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Tue Sep 10 12:53:06 EDT 2013

I apologize for the slightly off-topic message. I know there are a lot of consortia that use Evergreen. If you are involved in a library consortium, please pass this on to the consortium leader. Thank you.

Dear Consortium Leader,
    PaILS is a consortium of libraries in Pennsylvania that provides hosting and administration of a shared Evergreen ILS. We are currently engaged in a visioning process and have decided to survey other library consortium about governance, funding, and services. We would greatly appreciate a few moments of your time. Here is the link to the survey. Thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TPNXGDK

Scott  Thomas
Head of Information Technologies and Technical Services
Scranton Public Library
Lackawanna County Library System
2006 N. Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508