[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need Captions and Patterns advice for Jet Magazine

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Sep 11 11:05:37 EDT 2013

Hi all,

One of my librarians has presented me with a puzzle. She is trying to set up
the caption and pattern for Jet magazine, which, beginning this year, has an
"every three week" publication frequency. The current MARC coding for it is
Frequency = z and Regularity = r. There is no code for "triweekly." We can't
figure out how to set it so it will predict a new issue ever three weeks.
Has anyone out there run into anything like this and can share some insight?

Thanks,

Mary

Mary Llewellyn

Database Manager