[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auto-Print and "Turtle" notification for holds

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Wed Sep 11 11:56:48 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Only one of our staff clients at the branch I am working at will give us the "Turtle" notice with a patron's name and phone number when we capture (or check in) a book that is on hold for them. I have played with the auto print settings till I am blue in the face and cannot seem to get any other stations to give us this notice. As we do not want to use an entire sheet of paper to print out the hold information for each item (our holds are all held behind the desk) I would sincerely appreciate any advice on how to get all the stations to behave this way.

We are running staff client 2.3.2.

Thanks,

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library