[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Beta-blockers Tagged and Ready [RM2.5]

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:57:55 EDT 2013

Hello all,

The beta-blockers for 2.5 are all tagged and ready for review.  You can see them here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.tag=2.5-beta-blocker

I lowered the count from the 35 planned to 30 because a) this email is a day late, and b) I wanted to leave room for any I left out which others might feel strongly about.  You can see all the 2.5 reviewable bugs here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.milestone%3Alist=61110&field.tag=pullrequest&field.tags_combinator=ANY&search=Search&orderby=id&start=0

Remember, the goal is to release the beta next Tuesday, so we want these 30 reviewed by the end of the day on Monday.  I know it's a stretch goal, but as I have said before, if every core committer does one a day, we will make it.

Go forth and unblock!

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells