[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Beta-blockers Tagged and Ready [RM2.5]

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Thu Sep 12 13:07:58 EDT 2013

On 09/12/2013 11:57 AM, Dan Wells wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The beta-blockers for 2.5 are all tagged and ready for review.  You can
> see them here:
>
> _https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.tag=2.5-beta-blocker_

I would normally jump all over this, but my development server is
currently tied up with other projects. I probably won't be able to have
it ready for mainstream testing until this weekend or Monday evening
after I arrive in Grand Rapids for the Hackaway.

Given the Hackaway, I wonder if it would not be a good idea to postpone
the beta for a couple of days? Thursday seems like the obvious choice as
it is the end of the hackaway.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services