[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference - Registration is now OPEN

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Sep 16 07:55:02 EDT 2013

Hi all,

The Evergreen 2014 International Conference Organizing Committee is
pleased to announce that registration is now open for next year's
conference.

The conference will be held in Cambridge, Massachusetts from Wednesday,
March 19 to Saturday, March 22, 2014.  This year's theme is/Together We
Grow/. More information about the conference, including a link to the
registration form, can be found at
http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14
<http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/conference-registration/>.

The Early Bird registration fee of $220 is available through*January 15,
2014*. After January 15, the fee is $270.

The conference rate at the Boston Marriott Cambridge is $179 per night
and is available for reservations made by *February 26, 2014. *

We look forward to seeing you all in Cambridge next year!

Posted on behalf of the*Evergreen 2014 International Conference
Organizing Committee*:

  * Ron Gagnon, NOBLE
  * Joan Kuklinski, C/W MARS
  * Kathy Lussier, MassLNC (co-chair)
  * Larry Rungren, MVLC
  * Ben Shum, Bibliomation
  * Tim Spindler, C/W MARS
  * Yamil Suarez, Berklee College of Music
  * Amy Terlaga, Bibliomation (co-chair)
  * Carol Yarrison, Bibliomation

--
Kathy Lussier