[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing Types

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Mon Sep 16 14:40:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

In addition to my question below about fees on the patron record, I have a question about Billing Types.  Under Admin in the client we have many Billing Types listed, for example Notification Fee.  I do not see the Billing Types listed when using Bill Patron in the patron record.  Possibly the billing type is activated by an action trigger.  If you have experience managing the Billing Types can you tell me a little about how it works?

Thanks.
Joan

Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services