[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] vendor page listing

Rob Herrmann rherrmann at esilibrary.com
Mon Sep 16 15:12:30 EDT 2013

Equinox Library Services Canada would like to register our services on
the Evergreen-Community vendors page.

We agree to and have provided a link back to the evergreen-ils.org
<http://evergreen-ils.org> from our company web page.

Contact: Rob Herrmann - Director of Sales
Email: rherrmann at esilibrary.com <mailto:rherrmann at esilibrary.com> |
sales at esilibrary.com <mailto:sales at esilibrary.com>
Phone: 877.673.6457 <tel:877.673.6457>
Web site: http://esilibrary.com
Twitter: @esilibrary
Facebook: http://facebook.com/EquinoxSoftwareInc

Services offered: Equinox Library Services Canada offers Evergreen
implementation, data conversion, data cleanup services, hosting,
support, training, and software development services.
     * Implementation Services - Equinox Library Services Canada
provides project management, expert policy mapping, Evergreen
configuration, and integration of Evergreen supported 3rd party integrations
     * Data Conversion Services - Equinox Library Services Canada
provides data conversion services of your legacy bibliographic, item,
circulation, acquisitions, and serials data to Evergreen.
     * Data Cleanup Services - Equinox Library Services Canada provides
de-duplication services for your bibliographic and patron data.
     * Hosting - Equinox Library Services Canada provides full
provisioning, OS/DB maintenance, Evergreen backup & disaster recovery,
Evergreen system monitoring, and upgrade services at our Canadian or
United States data centre.
     * Training - Equinox Library Services Canada provides onsite and
remote training services for all Evergreen modules including:
circulation, cataloguing, acquisitions, serials, administration, and
reports.
     * Software Development - Equinox Library Services Canada has
inhouse staff able to provide contracted software development and
related documentation, which is submitted to the Evergreen community to
consider inclusion in the Evergreen master code set and official
documentation repository.

--
Rob Herrmann
Director of Sales