[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EDI Help (part 2)

Patrick Gardella patrick.gardella at asburyseminary.edu
Fri Sep 27 16:00:57 EDT 2013

Back in July, Rob asked for assistance in setting up EDI to BT and YBP.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.open-ils.general/8465/focus=8470

As he said there, we believe we have it set up correctly.  We can FTP into
the ftp servers for BT using the credentials configured in the EDI
Accounts. Those same EDI Accounts are then referenced in the Providers list
(EDI Default filed).

We created a PO for one book as a test to BT, but there is absolutely no
indication the file was actually sent to BT. No messages show up in the PO.
 Ditto for the YBP one, but I want to focus on just one of these for now.

The PO has been activated as well.

edi_pusher.pl is set to run every 10 minutes.  When run by hand, it shows:

opensrf at evergreen:/openils/var/log$ cd /openils/bin && /usr/bin/perl ./
edi_pusher.pl
FTP_PASSIVE is OFF

Hook 'acqpo.activated' is used in 1 event definition(s):
 23 - 'PO JEDI'
Event definition 23 has 0 (completed) event(s)

done

We're running Evergreen 2.4.2.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on what might be going on?  Is there
something we need to do to make the order actually transmit?  Or some log
we can look in to figure out what is happening with this order?

Patrick Gardella
Asbury Theological Seminary