[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TODAY: IRC practice time on Friday, April 4 at 2PM EST

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Apr 4 09:47:54 EDT 2014

Hello,

Here is a last minute reminder that today I will again be hosting an IRC practice time. The first practice time went well, and I am looking forward to todays second practice time.

Like I said during the recent conference id you…

1) have ever sent a text message

2) have a web browser

… you can pull off giving IRC a try for yourself.

Here is a presentation with information of how to just use a web browser to use IRC…

http://goo.gl/w3zml2

This will be an hour long session for newcomers to practice using IRC to be held on TODAY Friday, April 4 at 2PM EST. This will be a designated practice time, so no one feels like they are interrupting others.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil