[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser staff feedback request / integration

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 4 10:09:53 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I've posted a dev log entry briefly discussing the merits/challenges of two
different integration paths for the browser client:

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:browser_staff:dev_notes  (see
2014-04-04)

I've focused primarily on the technical aspects, but the decision at hand
is much more than a development decision.  The path we chose will affect
staff, administrators, support providers, DIG, and developers alike, so I'd
like to get everyone's thoughts on the matter.  My post is brief, little
more than an introduction, so please send any questions and comments along
to the lists.

Thanks,

-b

--